What a Paypal account can be used for?
Paypal is a fast and secure online payment solution.
Paypal won't charge processing fees to your customers, but will deduct a small amount from each of your sales. In some cases, there is also a fee when you withdraw money from your Paypal account.
Paypal offers different kinds of account. Creating an account is free, but we recommend you should take your time and determine carefully what is the type of account that fits your needs best.
Note: Once you have created your account, make sure you confirm your email address. (This email address need not be the same as the address registered in your Simple Different account).
Different features may help you grow your business:
- Online Invoicing: No need for the famous buttons, request money or email an invoice, so that your customers can pay with their credit card or their Paypal account.
>>> Click here to get started with Paypal online invoicing.
- Order-taking buttons: let your visitors buy or make donation online with their credit card or their Paypal account.
>>> Click here to read more about Paypal buttons.
Paypal optional services include:
- Setting up sales taxes for multiple regions.
- Tracking inventory and getting an email alert when inventory is low.
- Computing shipping costs automatically.
- Customizing the graphic design of the payment page.
- Offering gift options, customer service survey, or newsletter subscription on the payment page.
Please note: Paypal is a service that is independent of Simple Different.
We are not able to offer support for your Paypal account.